At Maximum Volume Music we are very proud to cover music from diverse genres.
However, we have a very small team and as we all have proper jobs, time is at a premium.
Most of what we use comes from labels and PR companies – but we will look at self submitted material too.
The website has grown to the point where we now receive hundreds of emails a day, and as a result we have needed to put rules in place so Andy, the Editor, can sleep sometimes and occasionally do other things.
Therefore please bear in mind the following things (and apologies if this appears rude as it really isn’t supposed to be).
- We WILL look at EVERY submission we get to the website, whether music or news (we will put news on whether we like the band or not within reason – but not everything received will be used)
- We WILL get back to you if we are going use your submission
- We can no longer reply to every email
- We will review albums only if we like them – none of us can be bothered to write negative stuff as it is pointless, counterproductive and a waste of precious time.
- We will always try to complete album reviews before release date where applicable
- Only albums submitted via email at email@example.com or the form below will be reviewed.
- Anyone who posts a link on the Facebook page for review will be ignored (unless it’s Iron Maiden) – please note: we no longer allow Facebook messages.
- And anyone who thinks writing to us and saying “we want you to review our album, here is the link, let us know when it’s done” as one band did, will result in getting a review is mistaken – and that includes Iron Maiden.
We thank you all for your support and we will continue to get bigger with your help!
Andy – Editor, Maximum Volume Music