Canadian based Aussie rockers, The Lazys recently released their banger of a new record, Tropical Hazards via Golden Robot Records. Since relocating to the total opposite side of the world, things have gone from strength to strength for the The Lazys who have been playing their asses off all over North America and Europe to become one of the most talked about live acts in the rock scene!
21. Feb GE, Cologne, Blue Sheil
22. Feb GE, Osnabruck, Bastard Club
23. Feb GE, Hannover, Lux
24. Feb GE, Hamburg, Hafenklang
26. Feb GE, Berlin, Musik & Frienden
27. Feb GE, Leipzig, Naumanns
28. Feb GE, Munich, Orangehouse
01. March GE, Wurzburg Cairo
02. March AT, Vienna, Chelsea
03. March IT, Seregno, Honky Tonk
05. March CH, Zurich, Hafenkneipe
06. March FR, Paris, Backstage
08. March BE, Sint Niklaas, De Casino
09. March NL, Amsterdam, Melkweg
11. March UK, Glasgow, G2
12. March UK, Manchester, Star & Garter
Tropical Hazards has done what only few bands have achieved.
That is to capture the raw power and energy of a band live on stage and put it on a record.
It’s a high-octane, hell-raising rock ‘n roll ride, that was produced by Ian D’Sa (Billy Talent) and Eric Ratz (Big Wreck, Danko Jones, Monster Truck). 10 belters that are unabashedly outrageous, packed with classic songs about wild nights, pretty girls, heartbreak, and resilience but are never cliché. It picks up where they left off in 2015 with their Top 10 Canadian singles, Shake It Like You Mean It and Black Rebel
On past tours with bands like Billy Talent, Danko Jones, Monster Truck and The Headstones, The Lazys quickly gained a reputation for their rowdy, high-energy performance. With the release of Tropical Hazards the band are out to do what they do best: Bring the party!
“I want people to leave feeling entertained,” says lead guitarist Matty Morris. “I want them to leave thinking that was the best rock show they’ve ever seen. To leave sweaty, dirty, horny“
This will be proved when The Lazys now enter European stages again so get ready for The Lazys folks, no city or town is gonna go unscathed!